Imprint/Right of revocation/Sample revocation form/
Legal Provider ID:
m Bahnhof 4
Telephone: +49 (0) 15789038930
VAT ID: DE 814740293
Owner: Ragnhild Vollmer
For extrajudicial settlement of consumer disputes, the European Union has an online platform ("OS platform"): http: //ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
AlteLiebeHamburg® does not participate in consumer arbitration proceedings under the Consumer Dispute Settlement Act.
Right of Withdrawal
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes which can not be attributed primarily to their commercial or self-employed professional activity.)
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day
- where you or a third party named by you, other than the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods under a single order and these are or will be delivered in a uniform manner;
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you need us (Ragnhild Vollmer, Am Bahnhof 4, 23689 Pansdorf, Germany, phone number: +49 (0) 15789038930, e-mail address: email@example.com) by means of a clear statement (eg a with letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) about your decision to cancel this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not required.
In order to maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the cancellation
If you withdraw from this Agreement, we have selected all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs arising from choosing a different delivery method than the most favorable standard delivery we offer have to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification of your revocation of this contract has reached us. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise agreed with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return the goods to us immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of fourteen days.
You bear the immediate costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for a possible loss in value of the goods, if this loss of value is due to a handling that is not necessary for the examination of the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Exclusion or extinction reasons
The right of withdrawal does not exist with contracts
- for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or provision by the consumer is authoritative or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would quickly be exceeded;
- for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the time of the conclusion of the contract, but which can be delivered no earlier than 30 days after conclusion of the contract and whose actual value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of revocation expires early in contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health or hygiene, if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods, if, due to their nature, they were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery;
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, when the seal has been removed after delivery.
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
- To Ragnhild Vollmer, Am Bahnhof 4, 23689 Pansdorf, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org:
- I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) /
the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
- Name of the consumer (s)
- Address of the consumer (s)
- Signature of the consumer (s) (only when notified on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate.
I. General Terms and Conditions
1 Basic provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to all contracts you conclude with us as a provider (Ragnhild Vollmer) via the Internet platform etsy. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of any of your own terms used by you is contradicted.
(2) A consumer within the meaning of the following provisions is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which can be attributed to neither his commercial nor his independent professional activity. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a legal partnership that, in the course of entering into a legal transaction, is exercising its independent professional or commercial activity.
2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The subject of the contract is the sale of goods.
(2) If an article is discontinued by us at etsy, the activation of the offer page on etsy constitutes the binding offer to conclude a purchase agreement for the conditions contained in the article page.
(3) The purchase contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows:
The goods intended for purchase are stored in the shopping cart. With the corresponding button in the navigation bar, you can open the shopping cart and make changes there at any time. After selecting the method of payment and accessing the page Go to checkout or buy with PayPal, the entry of personal data and the payment-related data. Finally, all order data will be displayed again on the order summary page.
Insofar as you use a Sofortzahl system (eg PayPal or Sofortüberweisung) as the payment method, you will first be redirected to the website of the provider of the Sofortzahl system. Finally, you will be directed back to etsy on the order summary page.
Before submitting the order, you have the opportunity to review all the information on the order overview page, to change (also via the function back of the Internet browser) or cancel the purchase.
By submitting the order via the corresponding button you declare legally binding the acceptance of the offer, whereby the purchase contract comes about.
(4) The processing of the order and the transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partly automated by e-mail. You therefore have to ensure that the e-mail address you provide us with is correct, that the reception of the e-mails is technically ensured and, in particular, that no SPAM filters prevent this.
3 Right of retention, retention of title
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention if it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until full payment of the purchase price.
(1) The statutory warranty rights exist.
(2) As a consumer, you are requested to check the item immediately upon delivery for completeness, obvious defects and damage in transit and to notify us and the forwarder of any complaints as soon as possible. If you do not comply with this, this does not affect your statutory warranty claims.
5 Choice of law
(1) German law applies. For consumers, this choice of law applies only insofar as this does not remove the protection afforded by mandatory provisions of the law of the state of the consumer's habitual residence (favorable principle).
(2) The provisions of the UN Sales Convention explicitly do not apply.
II. Customer information
1. Identity of the seller
Am Bahnhof 4
Telephone: +49 (0) 15789038930
Alternative dispute resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS platform), available at ec.europa.eu/odr.
2. Information about the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps to conclude the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the correction options are made in accordance with the provisions of the contract of our General Terms and Conditions (Part I.).
3. Contract language, contract text storage
3.1. Contract language is German.
3.2. The complete contract text will not be saved by us. Before submitting the order, the contract data can be printed out or saved electronically using the browser's print function. Once the order has been received by us, the order data, the legally required information for distance contracts and the general terms and conditions will be sent to you by e-mail.
4. Essential features of the product or service
The essential features of the product and / or service can be found in the respective offer.
5. Prices and Payment Methods
5.1. The prices quoted in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs are total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
5.2. The shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They can be called up via an appropriately designated button on our website or in the respective offer, will be shown separately in the course of the order process and are to be borne by you in addition, unless the free shipping delivery is promised.
5.3. The payment methods available to you are shown under a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
5.4. Unless otherwise stated in the individual payment methods, the payment entitlements under the contract are immediately due for payment.
6. Terms of delivery
6.1. The terms of delivery, the delivery date and any existing delivery restrictions can be found under a corresponding button on our website or in the respective offer.
Insofar as no other period is specified in the respective offer or under the correspondingly designated button, the delivery of the goods takes place within 3-5 days after the conclusion of the contract (with agreed advance payment, however, only after the time of your payment instruction).
6.2. Insofar as you are a consumer, it is regulated by law that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods sold during shipment will only be transferred to you upon transfer of the goods, irrespective of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company not designated by the entrepreneur or any other person designated to carry out the shipment.
7. Legal Liability Right
The liability for defects is governed by the warranty in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
Unless otherwise stated below, the provision of your personal information is neither required by law nor by contract nor required to conclude a contract. You are not required to provide the data. A non-provisioning has no consequences. This applies only insofar as no other information is given in the subsequent processing operations.
Personal data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Collection, processing and transfer of personal data during orders
When ordering, we collect and process your personal data only to the extent necessary for the fulfillment and processing of your order and to process your requests. The provision of the data is required for the conclusion of the contract. Non-provisioning means that no contract can be concluded. Processing is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO and is required to fulfill a contract with you.
For example, your data may be forwarded to your selected shipping companies and dropshipping providers, payment service providers, order processing service providers and IT service providers. In all cases, we strictly adhere to the legal requirements. The amount of data transmission is limited to a minimum.
Duration of storage
After completion of the contract, the data are initially stored for the duration of the warranty period, then taking into account statutory, especially tax and commercial retention periods and then deleted after the deadline, unless you have agreed to further processing and use.
Rights of the person concerned
You are entitled to the following rights under Art. 15 to 20 GDPR if the legal prerequisites are met: Right to information, to correction, to cancellation, to limitation of processing, to data portability.
In addition, according to Art. 21 (1) GDPR, you are entitled to a right of objection to the processing based on Art. 6 (1) of the GDPR and to processing for the purpose of direct mail.
Contact us on request. The contact details can be found in our imprint.
Right of appeal to the supervisory authority
According to Art. 77 GDPR you have the right to complain to the supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data is not legal.
Right of Contradiction
The personal data processing listed here is based on our legitimate interest in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right, for reasons that arise from your particular situation, to object at any time to these processing operations with effect for the future.
Upon successful opposition, processing of the data in question will cease unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or if the processing is for the purposes of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims.
If the personal data processing for purposes of direct mail, you can object to this processing at any time by notifying us. After a contradiction we finish the processing of the data concerned for the purpose of the direct advertisement.
For extrajudicial settlements of consumer disputes, the European Union has launched an online platform ("ODR platform"):https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr